Debbie Mozelle Designer Optical Contest
Win a Trip to Mazatlan
THIS IS AN ONGOING CONTEST. DRAWS ARE EVERY THREE MONTHS!
Prize #1 All inclusive for two people including air flight presidential suite sleeps 8 value $12,000
Prize #2 All inclusive for two people No Air flight Three bedroom sleeps 8 Value $10,000
Prize #3 All inclusive for two people No Air flight. Two bedrooms sleeps 6 value $6,000
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. For each purchase in our stores the first $98.00 CND spent will go towards the first ticket to enter. The minimum purchase is $98.00 to enter the contest. Every $100.00 CND after that will count as another ticket. The odds of winning increase with the number of eligible tickets entered into the draw also there will be a skill testing question asked to the winner.
2. The Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, age 19 and over except employees and members of the immediate family of employees of Debbie Mozelle Designer Optical.
3. Start date of contest July 2nd 2013. By Participating the winner will permit Debbie Mozelle Designer Optical to take a photograph of them just after being announced the winner and another photograph on vacation and use his or her name and to mention the City and Province that they live in for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation and would agree to sign a declaration and release form to this affect.
4. When the winning ticket is drawn by another local business other than our own. The winner must provide their part of the ticket stub and answer a skill testing question. Debbie Mozelle Designer Optical will not be responsible for any lost or stolen ticket stubs.
5. In order to win, there should have been no refunds on purchases. The winning tickets have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
6. Once the winner has been announced, they can go on the trip themselves; or give the ticket to a friend or any one that they would like. The winner cannot sell the ticket to someone. To go on the trip, the persons should have a valid passport and at least one major credit card as a damage deposit will be required when checking into the hotel. Once the tickets have been booked, there will be no changing of tickets in regards to names and dates. Trip cancellation is not available; if you cancel you have forfeited your prize. If the name drawn on the winning ticket cannot be contacted by phone or E mail or in any way within four days, then we have the right to draw another name as the winner. If you do not have a passport or major credit card, then we will draw another name as the winner. The skill testing question must be answered correctly; if it is not then another ticket will be drawn.
7. Regarding air flights to and from Mazatlan Mexico, the airline and airport will be of our choice. The prize excludes transportation to and from all airports. If there happens to be an overnight stay, we will provide accommodation of our choice; you will be responsible for your own meals. Usually continental breakfast is provided by the hotel.
8. In regards to customs, immigration and security at the airport. All additional airport expenses will be your own responsibility i.e. visas, airport security checks extra luggage baggage costs etc as their rules change from time to time. We are not responsible for any missed flights or a flight connection, that is your own responsibility.
9. Whilst on your trip, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance as we are not responsible for any medical expenses. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prize receipt and or use.
10. Contest rules and regulations will be posted in the stores and on our website.
11.Winners should take their vacation within one year of the contest draw date. If the winner does not take the trip within one year , they will forfeit their prize. Vacation times will be discussed with the winners.